Urban Design and Building Services are proud to be holders of the following:
The Government wants services for all that are efficient, effective, excellent, equitable and empowering - with the customer always and everywhere at the heart of service provision. With this in mind Customer Service Excellence was developed to offer services a practical tool for driving customer-focused change within their organisation.
The foundation of this tool is the Customer Service Excellence standard which tests in great depth those areas that research has indicated are a priority for customers, with particular focus on delivery, timeliness, information, professionalism and staff attitude. There is also emphasis placed on developing customer insight, understanding the user's experience and robust measurement of service satisfaction.
Customer Service Excellence is designed to operate on three distinct levels:
1. As a driver of continuous improvement. By allowing organisations to self-assess their capability, in relation to customer focussed service delivery, identifying areas and methods for improvement;
2. As a skills development tool. By allowing individuals and teams within the organisation to explore and acquire new skills in the area of customer focus and customer engagement, thus building their capacity for delivering improved services;
3. As an independent validation of achievement. By allowing organisations to seek formal accreditation to the Customer Service Excellence standard, demonstrate their competence, identify key areas for improvement and celebrate their success.
ISO 9001 is the internationally recognised Quality Management System (QMS) standard that benefits any size organisation. Designed to be a powerful business improvement tool, ISO 9001 Quality Management certification helps to:
- Continually improve, streamline operations and reduce costs
- Win more business and compete in tenders
- Satisfy more customers
- Be more resilient and build a sustainable business
- Show you have strong corporate governance
- Work effectively with stakeholders and your supply chain.